Congratulations to LeadershipFPRA’s 2019-20 class, including three Gainesville Chapter members: Joey Martinez, Joy Riddle and Amy Azoulay! LeadershipFPRA provides FPRA members with the tools they need to become stronger leaders in their organizations, their communities and FPRA. It consists of an orientation and five full-day sessions held over 12 months. The seminar-styled leadership training sessions cover a variety of topics and industries including government, law and ethics, economic development and higher education, leading and managing and cross-functional business strategies. We’re excited for LeadershipFPRA Class IV! Learn more about the program here.
- FPRA COVID-19 Resources April 10, 2020
- The Amazing Give February 11, 2020
- FPRA Gainesville Image Awards Judging Update February 11, 2020
- January is CPRC Awareness Month January 10, 2020
- FPRA Gainesville Sponsorship Opportunities 2019-2020 January 10, 2020