Congratulations to LeadershipFPRA’s 2019-20 class, including three Gainesville Chapter members: Joey Martinez, Joy Riddle and Amy Azoulay! LeadershipFPRA provides FPRA members with the tools they need to become stronger leaders in their organizations, their communities and FPRA. It consists of an orientation and five full-day sessions held over 12 months. The seminar-styled leadership training sessions cover a variety of topics and industries including government, law and ethics, economic development and higher education, leading and managing and cross-functional business strategies. We’re excited for LeadershipFPRA Class IV! Learn more about the program here.
- November Program: Moving the Needle on Diversity & Inclusion October 27, 2020
- Image Awards Info Session October 7, 2020
- FPRA Gainesville October Program – When 2 percent means everything September 30, 2020
- September Program! September 2, 2020
- FPRA COVID-19 Resources April 10, 2020