Congratulations to LeadershipFPRA’s 2019-20 class, including three Gainesville Chapter members: Joey Martinez, Joy Riddle and Amy Azoulay! LeadershipFPRA provides FPRA members with the tools they need to become stronger leaders in their organizations, their communities and FPRA. It consists of an orientation and five full-day sessions held over 12 months. The seminar-styled leadership training sessions cover a variety of topics and industries including government, law and ethics, economic development and higher education, leading and managing and cross-functional business strategies. We’re excited for LeadershipFPRA Class IV! Learn more about the program here.
- Local Public Relations and Communications Professionals Win Awards April 22, 2022
- Welcome, New Members November 3, 2021
- PR Masters: Behind the Scenes at the Hub October 19, 2021
- Don’t Miss Out on a Free Membership September 29, 2021
- August 2021 Recap September 8, 2021