Congratulations to LeadershipFPRA’s 2019-20 class, including three Gainesville Chapter members: Joey Martinez, Joy Riddle and Amy Azoulay! LeadershipFPRA provides FPRA members with the tools they need to become stronger leaders in their organizations, their communities and FPRA. It consists of an orientation and five full-day sessions held over 12 months. The seminar-styled leadership training sessions cover a variety of topics and industries including government, law and ethics, economic development and higher education, leading and managing and cross-functional business strategies. We’re excited for LeadershipFPRA Class IV! Learn more about the program here.
- January is CPRC Awareness Month January 10, 2020
- FPRA Gainesville Sponsorship Opportunities 2019-2020 January 10, 2020
- Congrats to LeadershipFPRA’s 2019-20 class! July 11, 2019
- Rock an FPRA Gainesville T-shirt! June 18, 2019
- Applications now accepted for Gainesville Chapter’s Annual Conference scholarships! May 20, 2019