Partnerships & Sponsorships
Celebration Pointe – Feature Sponsor
From the best restaurants and shops in town, to concerts, movies and monthly events (including Gator like Chomp the Block and Gator Talk), Celebration Pointe is the place where a good time is guaranteed. More experiences. More Celebrations. More to the Pointe.
Pro Bono Partnerships
Each year, the Gainesville Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) partners with local non-profit organizations seeking to improve their strategies and tactics to attract donors during the Community Foundation of North Central Florida’s Amazing Give campaign. Through this effort, FPRA Gainesville will work with the chosen organization to counsel and provide public relations tools and strategies with a goal of increasing the fundraising of the selected organization during the event.
Evaluation and Selection
Organizations that apply must be able to show the following:
- Previous participation in The Amazing Give fundraising day
- Availability of at least one staff person to implement the campaign provided by FPRA Gainesville.
The not-for-profit client will be selected after a review and discussion of each application followed by a vote from the Board of Directors, with input from the Community Foundation of North Central Florida.
Guidelines of Partnership
- Please ensure that FPRA Gainesville has one person from your organization as our point of contact, as it makes more efficient use of both organizations’ time.
- As the committee will be collaborating outside of their professional career to donate time and expertise, it is important that all projects undertaken by FPRA Gainesville are either used or highly considered.
- Pro bono projects must be solely worked on by FPRA Gainesville and the partnering organization. Please do not request our assistance if another group is currently donating its services, including student groups.
- Pro bono projects should not be subject to numerous committees, revisions and changes.
Scope of Partnership
Once the client is selected, the committee will begin working with the client to understand its fundraising goals and needs to develop a campaign for the Amazing Give. This campaign will include strategies and tactics, which may include social media posts, email drafts to donors and stakeholders, a “day of” plan for the Amazing Give and general oversight of campaign progress.
In order to adequately assist the chosen organization, a representative from the chosen organization will need to meet with the Community Relations Committee at least twice before the campaign begins. Also, the representative and contact person should be reasonably available to the committee for questions and inquiries.
The Gainesville Chapter of FPRA offers local businesses and organizations the opportunity to reach more than 60 PR and marketing professionals across the region. The Gainesville Chapter is one of the largest chapters in the state.
Our members represent over 35 organizations totalling nearly 20,000 employees regionally. Our chapter offers pre-made annual sponsorships as well as specific event sponsorships.
To further our programs and services, we are seeking sponsors for the 2022-23 year. These sponsors will receive significant exposure through our events and communications throughout the year with benefits detailed in our FPRA Sponsorship Packet 2022-2023. We are always open to other ways that your business can support this chapter.
To discuss these opportunities, please contact President Joey Martinez at email@example.com or President-Elect Marbella Miller at MarbellaFPRA@gmail.com.
Gainesville Chapter Sponsor
UF College of Journalism and Communications Online Graduate program offers eight comprehensive, current, and digitally focused online master’s concentrations for students interested in completing a Master of Arts in Mass Communication graduate degree from a top-ranked public university. Each master’s concentration is uniquely focused and tailored to prepare students to be effective communicators and storytellers.
For more information visit info.jou.ufl.edu/FPRA.