In April, Drew Piers, partner and director of campaigns at Sachs Media Group in Tallahassee offered a summary of the most previous Florida legislative session and a look ahead for issues for Alachua County. Drew handles a variety of clients who want to message to Florida legislators, and he presented four best practices in creating sustainable public relations campaigns which apply to his work at Sachs as well as across the profession. Your message must be relevant, resonate with your audience (in the right way with the right message), connect with your audience how they want to connect, and be delivered by the right messenger who will define how people perceive your message all the while reinforcing the value of your organization or business.
- Chapter learns about electronic communication tools September 22, 2022
- FPRA State President helps install Board September 18, 2022
- Kathy is now a Certified Public Relations Counselor September 18, 2022
- Megan earns Accreditation in Public Relations September 18, 2022
- Local Public Relations and Communications Professionals Win Awards April 22, 2022