A list of full-time and internship positions available for PR professionals and students is below.
Help out your fellow PR professionals and students! If you know of a public relations-related opening, please send the position description, contact information and web link OR the contact info for the recruiting organization to Stephanie Esposito, CSEP at stephanie_esposito@MBHCI.org.
UF Health Advancement is seeking a communications coordinator who will help share our UF Health story of impact thanks to our donors. This position will help promote our philanthropy work to external audiences, work on some design projects to support a variety of collateral and partner with our donor relations team.
To learn more about this position, click here.
We’re seeking a talented, creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Gainesville, FL, or remotely – (North) Central Florida as a preference. The Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the SharpSpring team and will provide support across a range of marketing activities but mainly be focused on planning and organizing prospect and partner events for SharpSpring. You will also be responsible for all operational, implementation, and post-event activities. You will be challenged to be creative, innovative, and self-led while working with the team to execute the overall marketing events strategy. We need someone that brings a broad range of marketing experience to the organization. If you are highly motivated, energetic, and seeking the challenges and rewards of supporting a great product and a growing Tech company, we would like to hear from you!
To learn more about the position and apply, click here.
|Position: Strategic Communications & Marketing Coordinator|
Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic communications and marketing plans to support organizational goals and objectives. Conducts research, creates plans, designs strategies, and implements tactics to elevate the reputation and brand of Oak Hammock at the University of Florida. Maintains appropriate and professional communications tools and channels to strengthen the relationship between Oak Hammock and its key stakeholders, including residents, staff, board of directors and the public-at-large.
Communicates exceptionally, both orally and in writing. Capable of making mature judgments, functioning independently. Must be willing and able to work effectively with residents, staff, board members, executive leadership. Affinity for senior citizens. Must use effective interpersonal relationship techniques. Must be able to dress in professional business attire and work in a clean, air-conditioned, corporate office environment. Extensive work with executive team and the board of directors. May be required to work variable hours relative to scheduled events.
· Establish centralized communications tools/channels in line with the Oak Hammock tone, voice, look and feel for internal and external audiences
· Improve overall community culture and support the underlying brand philosophy with streamlined, professional, strategic communications tools
· Strengthen strategic public relations efforts to garner publicity in primary markets and beyond / manage proactive and reactive media relations efforts
· Develop, maintain, and execute thorough crisis communications plans for various target audiences
· Develop, maintain, and execute corporate communications plans on behalf of various long-range planning committees
· Write (memos, bulletins, speeches, talking points) for various members of the executive leadership team, as well board members
· Create digital content and re-purpose pieces for web, blog, intranet, social media, newsletters
· Integrate with all strategic marketing plans and support marketing functions of team
· Discover opportunities for Oak Hammock leadership team and board of directors to be more visible in the local/regional community
· Prepare, edit, finalize corporate presentations
· Analysis campaign results and report to appropriate stakeholders
· Copy writing for promotional literature/marketing materials
· Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices
· Represents key members of the leadership team and the board of directors in various public settings
· Monitors local, regional and national media to remain informed about issues affecting senior living
Public Education Coordinator at LifeQuest Organ Recovery Services
Responsible for coordinating public education and awareness activities for a designated service area under the direction of the director of donor program development. Responds to the needs of the local community by developing and implementing donor designation campaigns and projects and soliciting speaking engagements in high schools and among community groups. Creates unique special events to promote organ donation and participates in existing donor designation events and campaigns. Collaborates on other LifeQuest projects and campaigns as needed. Must demonstrate ability to work independently and accountably, find creative solutions to problems, develop innovative ideas, network successfully and meet personal and departmental quality goals.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in education, communications, public relations, health sciences, marketing, business preferred, or a bachelor’s degree and minimum two years direct experience in education, public relations, or a minimum of four years of professional work experience within an OPO performing in a similar capacity. Must demonstrate ability to work independently and find creative solutions to problems. Strong writing and presentation skills are critical. Social media experience required and traditional media experience preferable.
https://lifequestfla.org/about/career-opportunities/ Salary range is $41,000 – $66,000 commensurate with experience.
We are seeking a Director of Communications and Engagement to join our team in Gainesville, Florida. The Director of Communications and Engagement (DCE) is responsible for developing a climate of awareness and acceptance for Partnership for Strong Families, Inc., an affiliated agency of Service Management Solutions for Children. The DCE will create and communicate clear, concise and consistent professional messages to community stakeholders, agency staff and network providers. This position oversees recruitment of Partner (foster) and Adoptive Parents, media relations, government relations, development efforts and community outreach. The position will coordinate special events and manage various projects that support the organization’s mission and vision. The DCE reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Clinical and Community Services and the Chief Executive Officer.
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Salary: $48,000 – $61,543
- Oversee Partner Family (foster parent) and adoptive family recruitment initiatives utilizing social media marketing strategies, outreach initiatives, strategic marketing and special events. Work with licensing, retention and adoption teams to increase number of quality homes accepting children temporarily and for adoption.
- Serve as board liaison for Community and Government Relations Committee and assist with board development initiatives as needed.
- Serve as single point of contact, other than CEO, for all media, and lead the Crisis Communication Committee for PSF.
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge about Partnership for Strong Families’ programs and services, including PSF’s prevention initiatives and Resource Center Model.
- Develop written materials and deliver compelling presentations on requested topics to internal and external groups with a high level of skill.
- Design and execute targeted outreach activities, including development efforts and large-scale drives such as Wish Upon a Star and Back to School.
- Increase community support in Circuits 3 and 8.
- Build relationships with elected officials, providing child welfare insight into proposed policy and budget as requested. Coordinate government relations efforts on behalf of the agency, to include meetings with state legislators in district and in Tallahassee. Analyze and track proposed bills that could impact the system of care.
- Oversee staff who is responsible for Children’s Partnership Council coordination as well as staff responsible for recruitment initiatives throughout region.
- Represent the agency on a variety of local and state committees and planning teams.
- Oversee the grant development process and identification of new grant or funding opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in communications, marketing, human services or related field; three years of related job experience, ability to work a flexible schedule to meet programmatic needs, and proficiency in Adobe Design Software, Social Media platforms, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s license, maintenance of an acceptable driving record, and accessibility to reliable transportation is also required. The following education and experience are preferred: Master’s degree in a related field and experience working in the non-profit sector, coordinating special events, web design, and content management.
This position has supervisory responsibilities. This position may require occasional same day, weekend, and overnight travel.
To apply, click here.