This program provides professional development and networking opportunities for members with 10+ years of experience in public relations.
- “Behind the Scenes” series – quarterly meetings where members discuss current public relations trends, visit local businesses or tour public relations departments
- Mentoring program with chapter members just starting in the public relations field
- Outreach to the chapter through activities such as introducing speakers at luncheons, serving as a resource for board and committee members, writing white papers or participating in the PR series in the Business Report of North Central Florida and providing suggestions or connections to speakers for local professional development programming
- Support for members pursuing the Certified Public Relations Counselor (CPRC) designation
- Participation in the chapter’s Speakers Bureau
For more information about the PR Masters program, please contact Joey Mazzaferro at email@example.com.