FPRA Gainesville Chapter Elects 2017-18 Board Members
Gainesville, Florida (August 18, 2017) — The Gainesville Chapter of The Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) recently installed 14 public relations professionals who live and work in the Gainesville area to its chapter board of directors to serve for the 2017-2018 board year. The following individuals will hold office for a term of one year beginning September 1, 2017. The FPRA Gainesville Chapter meets for lunch and educational programs on the third Thursday of each month at the Sweetwater Branch Inn in Gainesville. For additional information, please visit www.fpragainesville.com.
- President: Allison Downey, APR/Marketing Communications Manager for Exactech, Inc.
- Immediate Past President: Erin Morton, APR, CPRC/Sr. Manager of Corporate Communications & Family Services for RTI Surgical, Inc.
- President-Elect: Lindsey Robertson, APR/Marketing Communications Manager for RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Vice President/Member Services: Joey Mazzaferro/Public Relations Specialist II for the University of Florida College of Design, Construction and Planning
- Treasurer: Sarah Coulson/Marketing Program Manager for CPAmerica International
- Secretary: MaryBeth Head/Producer and Director for Two-Head Video, Inc.
- Director, Accreditation & Certification: Diane Choate, APR/Public Relations Specialist for MAPEI Corporation
- Director, Communications: Patricia Vernon/Manager of Public Relations and Communications for Haven
- Director, Community Relations: Amy Azoulay/Director of Communications for United Way of North Central Florida
- Director, Educational Services: Joey Martinez/Public Relations Specialist for Haven
- Director, Electronic Media: Leah Harms/Marketing Coordinator for University of Florida Communications
- Director, Image Awards: Marbella Miller/Marketing Communications Senior Specialist for Exactech, Inc.
- Director, Professional Development: Colleen Raccioppi, APR/Marketing Communications Senior Manager for Exactech, Inc.
- Director, Programs: Jon Thomas/Vice President of Forest Meadows Funeral Home & Cemeteries
About FPRA Gainesville: The Gainesville Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Chapter was founded in 1968 as the Osceola Chapter. Members came from Gainesville and the surrounding areas and quickly established a tradition of personal and professional development, mentoring and community service. Today, the chapter numbers nearly 100 professionals and students who work in corporate, educational, government and nonprofit settings. For more information, visit www.fpragainesville.com. FPRA is the nation’s oldest public relations organization with nearly 1,200 members in 15 professional and 11 student chapters across Florida. For more information, visit www.fpra.org .