In April, Drew Piers, partner and director of campaigns at Sachs Media Group in Tallahassee offered a summary of the most previous Florida legislative session and a look ahead for issues for Alachua County. Drew handles a variety of clients who want to message to Florida legislators, and he presented four best practices in creating sustainable public relations campaigns which apply to his work at Sachs as well as across the profession. Your message must be relevant, resonate with your audience (in the right way with the right message), connect with your audience how they want to connect, and be delivered by the right messenger who will define how people perceive your message all the while reinforcing the value of your organization or business.
- Five Tips on Preparing FPRA Image Award Entries January 30, 2019
- It’s time to enter the Local Image Awards January 29, 2019
- Join us at Quiz for a Cause: ’90s Edition January 9, 2019
- Chomp and Learn is back – but not for long! January 4, 2019
- Find your Focus, Flow and Finish Line at January Program January 2, 2019